Friday 20 September 2013

On this Harvest Moon...



No words are needed to explain this beauty of the Harvest Moon, the full moon that falls closest to autumnal equinox.  This harvest moon was taken last evening by my friend, Elaine Shein, who is originally from Saskatchewan, now lives in Omaha, Nebraska.    I keep telling her she needs to publish a coffee table book of her images.  She is a very talented and beautiful woman.  Enjoy the image, beauty-seekers!

"But there's a full moon risin'
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night.

Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon."
"Harvest Moon," by Neil Young




wishing you the beauty of "dancin' in the light,"
hk

No comments:

Post a Comment